Feel like your life is always in the fast lane? We want to make it easier for you because we care. Bryant Bank’s suite of Digital Banking Services includes Bryant Bank Online, the Bryant Bank Mobile App, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, e-statements, fraud alerts, and more.
The Bryant Bank App
The Bryant Bank App
Bryant Bank’s Mobile Banking App allows you to take your banking to your mobile device. All the wonderful features that you experience with Bryant Bank Online can be done on your mobile device such as mobile check deposit and bill pay, person-to-person payments, transfer money, and more.
The mobile wallet with the most versatility. Samsung Pay is accepted at most places where credit and debit cards are and your Bryant Bank Visa Debit Card is available for use giving you added security and convenience!
We offer a fraud alert messaging system that notifies you in a variety of ways such as text message, email, or by phone if there seems to be suspicious activity taking place with your debit card or account.
Bryant Bank Online allows you to bank anytime, anywhere. This virtual banking experience allows you access to your money like never before. Whether you’re on your computer, your phone, or your tablet, you’ll have access 24/7 so that you can make managing your finances easier than ever. While we take pride in being your hometown bank, we’re proud to offer “big bank” benefits too!
With Bryant Bank Online, you can:
- Have a secure access code for enhanced security
- Check account balances
- View transaction history and account statements
- Add tags, notes, and images to transactions
- Send Travel Notices to ensure your debit card can be used
- Transfer funds between Bryant Bank accounts
- Transfer funds to and from external accounts
- Online and Mobile Bill Pay
- Set up recurring transfers
- Facilitate person-to-person payments
- Deposit checks using the camera on your mobile device
- Track your budget, set financial goals and more with Bryant Money Manager through the Spending Habits feature
- Have a conversation with a Bryant Banker through the Message feature
- Set up Account, History, Transaction, and Security alerts
- Locate offices/ATMs and get directions or hours of operations
Click here to enroll in Online Banking now!
Click on the image below to download our Digital Banking Quick Guide.
Get the Bryant Bank App
We get it. Life in the fast lane means we’re on or around our mobile devices quite often. Bryant Bank’s Mobile Banking App allows you to take your banking to your mobile device. All the wonderful features that you experience with Bryant Bank Online can be done on your mobile device such as mobile check deposit* and bill pay, person-to-person payments, travel notices, transfer money, and more.
Download the Bryant Bank Mobile Banking app for iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® today.
If you’re not already a Bryant Bank Online user, please contact your local banker so that we can get you set up or click here to enroll today!
* Mobile check deposit cut off time is 4 p.m. Central Time. If deposited after 4 p.m., the deposit will be processed the next business day.
Help Bryant Bank save paper and go green with eStatements! Get rid of your paper statements and sign up for Bryant Bank’s eStatement service. These statements will be available through online banking and the mobile banking app. All you have to do is log into your account and select Documents within a specific account. Once you have selected Documents, you will be able to view, save, and/or print your statements.
Ready to sign up for eStatements? Follow these steps!
- Log into Bryant Bank Online or the Mobile Banking App.
- Select the account that you’d like to view an eStatement for. Then select Documents.
- Once in the next screen, select the Sign Up/Changes option. This is where you’ll select which account(s) you’d like to enroll.
- Select Save Settings.
- Review and acknowledge that you agree to the terms and click I Agree.
It’s fast. It’s convenient. It’s secure. Let’s go GREEN!
Fraud Alert Messaging System
At Bryant Bank, we aspire to be legendary, and to do that in the banking industry, we must do everything with exceptional ethics and integrity in mind. The safety of customer information and your money is a significant priority for us.
We offer a fraud alert messaging system that notifies our customers in a variety of ways such as text message, email, or by phone if there seems to be suspicious activity taking place with your debit card or account. You receive this for free as a valued Bryant Bank customer, however, we do ask that you continue to keep your personal contact information updated so that we have the correct information to contact you immediately if this situation does occur.
If you ever have any questions when receiving something from Bryant Bank or our Bryant Bank fraud alert messaging system, please contact your local banker or call 1-855-4BRYANT (1-855-427-9268).
Through Bryant Bank Online, you can create and manage alerts about the status of your accounts and when certain transactions occur. When you create an alert, you specify the conditions that trigger the alert and the delivery options to receive that alert.
To set up near real-time alerts through Bryant Bank Online:
- To create a date, account, history, or transaction alert, select the specific Account and then select Alert preferences. This is where you’ll go to update alert preferences as well.
- When establishing alerts, you will have the option to have them delivered by email, text message, or through an in-app message. Be sure you enable notifications on your mobile device.
To edit security alert delivery preferences through Bryant Bank Online or the Mobile Banking App:
- In the main menu, select your name (or in some cases My Profile) and then select Settings.
- Select your name at the top of that screen.
- Edit your contact info to reflect where you’d like your account alerts to be delivered.
We’re ready for you to join the Bryant Bank family today! Are you? Contact us to open an account by calling 1-855-4BRYANT (1-855-427-9268)