Feel like your life is always in the fast lane? We want to make it easier for you because we care. Bryant Bank’s suite of Digital Banking Services includes Bryant Bank Online, the Bryant Bank Mobile App, the MyCardRules App, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, e-statements, fraud alerts, and more.
The Bryant Bank App
The Bryant Bank App
Bryant Bank’s Mobile Banking App allows you to take your banking to your mobile device. All the wonderful features that you experience with Bryant Bank Online can be done on your mobile device such as mobile check deposit and bill pay, person-to-person payments, transfer money, and more.
Take full control of your card! With the MyCardRules app, you can turn your card on or off in real time, set spending limits, get alerts, and even your card to only be accepted when near your cell phone’s location.
The mobile wallet with the most versatility. Samsung Pay is accepted at most places where credit and debit cards are and your Bryant Bank Visa Debit Card is available for use giving you added security and convenience!
We offer a fraud alert messaging system that notifies you in a variety of ways such as text message, email, or by phone if there seems to be suspicious activity taking place with your debit card or account.
Bryant Bank Online
Bryant Bank Online allows you to bank anytime, anywhere. This virtual banking experience allows you access to your money like never before. Whether you’re on your computer, your phone, or your tablet, you’ll have access 24/7 so that you can make managing your finances easier than ever. While we take pride in being your hometown bank, we’re proud to offer “big bank” benefits too!
With Bryant Bank Online, you can:
- Have a secure access code for enhance security
- Check account balances
- View transaction history and account statements
- Transfer funds between Bryant Bank accounts
- Transfer funds to and from external accounts
- Online and Mobile Bill Pay
- Set up recurring transfers
- Facilitate person-to-person payments
- Deposit checks using the camera on your mobile device
- Track your budget, set financial goals and more with Bryant Money Manager
- Send and receive secure messages
- Set up Account, History, Transaction, and Security alerts
- Locate offices/ATMs and get directions or hours of operations
Click here to enroll in Online Banking now!
Download our online banking guide below.
Get the Bryant Bank App
We get it. Life in the fast lane means we’re on or around our mobile devices quite often. Bryant Bank’s Mobile Banking App allows you to take your banking to your mobile device. All the wonderful features that you experience with Bryant Bank Online can be done on your mobile device such as mobile check deposit* and bill pay, person-to-person payments, transfer money, and more.
Download the Bryant Bank Mobile Banking app for iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® today.
If you’re not already a Bryant Bank Online user, please contact your local banker so that we can get you set up or enroll today!
* Mobile check deposit cut off time is 4 p.m. Central Time. If deposited after 4 p.m., the deposit will be processed the next business day.
Help Bryant Bank save paper and go green with e-statements! Get rid of your paper statements and sign up for Bryant Bank’s E-statement service. These statements will be available through Bryant Bank Online. All you have to do is log into your account and select the e-statements tab under the Transaction menu option. Once you have selected the e-statements tab, you will be able to view, save, and/or print your statements.
Ready to sign up for e-statements? Follow these steps!
- Log into Bryant Bank Online
- From the Transactions menu, select E-Statements
- Click on Get Code, enter the code displayed, and select Verify to verify your ability to view PDFs
- From the Transactions menu, select E-Statements again
- Select the accounts you’d like to enroll and fill out the required information
- Review and acknowledge that you agree to the terms and click Enroll Now.
It’s fast. It’s convenient. It’s secure. Let’s go GREEN!
To learn more about System Requirements, the Bryant Bank Online functions, and common FAQs, click here to read the Bryant Bank Online Banking Guide.
Click here to enroll in Online Banking now!
Fraud Alert Messaging System
At Bryant Bank, we aspire to be legendary and to do that in the banking industry, we must do everything with exceptional ethics and integrity in mind. The safety of customer information and your money is a significant priority for us.
We offer a fraud alert messaging system that notifies our customers in a variety of ways such as text message, email, or by phone if there seems to be suspicious activity taking place with your debit card or account. You receive this for free as a valued Bryant Bank customer, however, we do ask that you continue to keep your personal contact information updated so that we have the correct information to contact you immediately if this situation does occur.
If you ever have any questions when receiving something from Bryant Bank or our Bryant Bank fraud alert messaging system, please contact your local banker or call 1-855-4BRYANT (1-855-427-9268).
Through Bryant Bank Online, you can create and manage alerts about the status of your accounts and when certain transactions occur. When you create an alert, you specify the conditions that trigger the alert and the delivery options to receive that alert.
To set up alerts through Bryant Bank Online:
- To create a date, account, history, or transaction alert, select the New Alert dropdown.
- To view or edit details of an existing alert, or to change options for Security Alerts, select the alert type to dropdown details.
To edit security alert delivery preferences through Bryant Bank Online:
- Go to the Alerts tab under the Settings menu. You can edit specific account, history, and transaction alert preferences.
- Delivery preferences include: Secure Message, Phone Number, SMS text message, Email
- Create and manage alerts for your accounts. Enable/disable security alerts for account activity and edit delivery preferences for receiving alerts. Click on the Alerts tab.
We’re ready for you to join the Bryant Bank family today! Are you? Contact us to open an account by calling 1-855-4BRYANT (1-855-427-9268)