We Care Because Alabama Runs on Small Businesses
We are so glad you are considering a business account with Bryant Bank. Our team will collaborate with you to understand where your business is today and where you want it be in the future so that the best option is selected for you. We also take pride in our ability to offer benefits that help your business get ahead while maintaining the culture and customer service of a local community bank.
When selecting a financial partner for your business, we know it’s important to see what benefits come with it. We offer a variety of tailored business-banking products, cash management tools to make business easier, and bankers that want to empower your potential.
Enjoy Benefits Such As…
- A personal relationship with a Bryant Banker who cares to know your name
- Instant Debit Cards
- Visa Card Products (debit, credit, and purchase cards)
- View and Transfer Capabilities
- Bill Payment
- Business Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Night Depository Services
- Merchant Card Services
- Business Check Ordering
- Letters of Credit
- Consolidated Statements
- Sweep Services and Wire Transfers
- Fraud Protection Solutions
- Business Loans and Lines of Credit
Your Bryant Bank Business Checking Options
- Best suited for low transaction volumes and no monthly service fee when you receive an electronic statement!
- No per item charges for the first 150 transactions *
- $0.25 per item paid or deposited over 150
Business Advantage Checking
- Best suited for transaction volumes less than 250 and a no monthly service fee when meeting the minimum balance requirement and receive an electronic statement!
- No per item charges for the first 250 transactions *
- $0.25 per item paid or deposited over 250
- $12 monthly service charge – waived with a minimum daily balance of $2,500 **
Premier Business Checking
- Best suited for businesses that have high volume account activity and use other services such as cash management, remote deposit capture, wire and ACH functions. Monthly variable earnings credit allowance may help offset some of the monthly service charges.
- $15 monthly service charge
- $0.18 per non-electronic item paid & $0.30 per electronic item*
- $0.30 per non-electronic deposit & $0.26 per electronic deposit *
$0.12 per deposited item (not on us) check/draft/other negotiable instrument deposited, $0.10 per deposited item on us
Sole Proprietor Checking, Public Interest Checking, and Nonprofit Interest Checking
- These accounts are best suited for proprietorships, public entities, and nonprofits. Unlike any other Bryant Bank Business Checking Accounts, this account earns interest*** and offers no monthly service fee when the daily minimum balance** is met and an electronic statement is received.
- $13 monthly service charge – $10 waived with a $3,000 daily balance
- $3 waived when enrolled in electronic statements
- $0.18 per items paid *
- $0.30 per deposit *
- $0.10 per deposited item (not on us) check/draft/other negotiable instrument deposited, $0.09 per deposited item on us
- Public Interest Checking available to public entities
- Nonprofit Interest Checking available to nonprofit entities
Traditional Business Savings
- A great option to help your business save money while also earning interest! *** Enjoy no quarterly fees when you opt-in for e-statements and meet a minimum daily balance of $500.
- Includes six (6) withdrawals per quarter. A $5 fee applies per withdrawal over the limit.
The Capital Account
- This account offers the same benefits as the Traditional Business Savings account but is best suited for accounts with higher balances.
- A $10 fee applies per withdrawal over the six (6) per month limit.
Certificate of Deposits and Money Markets
- Bryant Bank is committed to giving you competitive rates on Certificates of Deposit and Money Market accounts. Ask your banker for more information.