Something for Every Homeowner.
Looking for a home buying experience that’s both personable and done with care? You’ve come to the right place. There’s no doubt that getting a mortgage and buying a home is a complicated process. There are lots of people involved, many steps that must be taken, and a whole lot of paperwork. It sounds like it could be challenging and stressful, but not at Bryant Bank. We put our care into action to give you the service, the answers, the assistance, and the support that you need to have a stress-free and pleasurable home buying experience!
Bryant Bankers want to be the financial partner that you turn to at every stage of life. We want to build a relationship that lasts for years. Which is why we empower potential and go the extra mile to earn your trust and to exceed your expectations every single time that we work with you.
Take a look at some of our mortgage options below. When you’re ready to begin the process, contact us today or begin your application now!
- If you’re in the market to purchase a new home, speak with one of our mortgage loan officers about our Prequalification Program. It’s always a good idea to get prequalified to determine your buying power before you start looking for a home.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- The interest rate is adjusted periodically throughout the life of the loan. Typically, the initial rate on the ARM is lower than a Fixed Rate Mortgage, which may increase your borrowing power.
- Unlike the Fixed Rate Mortgage, the interest rate on an ARM is adjusted following the initial fixed period of 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 years. The rate may increase or decrease, which means your loan payment will vary.
Fixed Rate Mortgages
- These mortgages offer a stable principal and interest payment over the term of the loan. This is the most popular of all mortgages.
- A shorter-term loan gives you the advantages of lower overall interest expense and faster equity growth through higher monthly payments. A longer-term mortgage, with lower monthly payments, may offer you increased purchasing power and the ability to qualify for a higher loan amount.
- These mortgages offer an adjustable or fixed rate loan in which you pay interest only during the construction phase. You have the ability to borrow a substantial portion of the land value in addition to construction costs. We will deposit funds into a construction checking account for each stage of construction after it has been completed and inspected.
Federal Mortgage Programs
Bryant Bank Mortgage is proud to offer some of the most popular federally insured mortgage programs for first-time homebuyers, rural residents, and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Federal Housing Administration Mortgage Loans (FHA) – Typically one of the easier mortgage loans to qualify for, the FHA loan has a lower down payment requirement and offers flexible down payment sources.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans – While you must live in a certain area to qualify for a USDA loan, people tend to think it’s one of the best mortgage options out there outside of a VA loan. With USDA loans, 100% financing is available based on property address and household income.
- Veterans Administration Mortgage Loans (VA) – Bryant Bank greatly appreciates the men and women who have served, or currently serve our country. We are proud to offer VA loans, which eliminates the requirement of down payment, does not have mortgage insurance, and is available for purchase or refinance transactions.
- Jumbo Mortgage Loans – offer an adjustable or fixed rate loan
- Vacation Home Loans – available as an adjustable or fixed rate loan
- Land Loans – finance raw or buildable land with a loan from our lending team
- Lot Loans – for when you find the perfect lot to build on. Our lending team can help.
Understanding Your Options
It’s important that you are familiar with the different products that are available to you when purchasing a home. From time-to-time, our Mortgage Lenders have the opportunity to share their industry knowledge. Enjoy the video below to learn more about qualifying for a USDA loan.