We Care About You!
We’re so excited to have you join the Bryant Bank family and know that the thought of moving bank accounts can be stressful. At Bryant Bank, we are here to help make the process easy for you because we care. We stand ready to provide you with unbeatable customer service in hopes to give you the time that you need to truly take care of the things that matter most in life.
Follow these easy steps to begin the process of moving accounts today:
- Contact your local Bryant Bank office or view the Bryant Bank Personal or Business accounts online to select the option that best meets your needs.
- Complete a Personal Banking Switch Kit or a Business Banking Switch Kit form. These forms will help you know that you have all of the necessary information to make sure that we can set up your new account quickly and accurately.
- Now stop by to open your Bryant Bank account!
Tips to stop using your old account:
- Keep the account open until all of the outstanding checks have cleared and any direct deposits or automatic payments have been changed to your new account. This could take several days.
- Safely and securely destroy any unused checks, ATM cards, and deposit slips. Don’t have a secure way to do it, bring it to us and we’ll dispose of it securely for you.
- Transfer any payroll direct deposits.
- Transfer any automatic payments.
- Close your old checking account.
- The Bryant Bank switch kits include forms to help you complete these items.
It is with open arms that we welcome you to the Bryant Bank family! A community bank that will always put our Alabama family first.