While switching banks may seem overwhelming, it really is a simple task — and an easy way to begin a relationship with one of our helpful bankers. Our staff is here to help you make the most of life’s moments and to help you invest in your full potential. Also, banking locally is one of the best ways to make certain your money does the most in our community. We invest in local people and local businesses, and have a stake in their success, in helping our hometowns flourish.
At Bryant Bank, we know success is a journey we take together with our customers, and we’re thrilled to celebrate every victory with you along the way.
We put care into action to make opening a new account with us a great, seamless experience for every Bryant Bank customer. We’re happy to collect the necessary information in any way that’s convenient for you.
Here’s what you’ll need to open a personal account with us:
- An official photo ID, like your driver’s license
- Your social security number
- Cell phone number
- The name of your employer and occupation
- If the address on your driver’s license is no longer correct, we’ll need two other forms of address verification — a pay stub, bank or credit card statement, utility bill, tax return — any official document that bears your name and correct address.
- An initial deposit, which can be a low as $50, depending on the account you want to open.
To open a business account, here’s what we need:
- The EIN for your business
- A copy of the recorded articles or certificate of formation
- The business address
- Phone number
- List of beneficial owners and controller of finances
- An initial deposit, which can be as low as $100, depending on the account you want to open.
Our lobbies continue to have restricted access due to precautions around COVID-19. While an appointment can be made to open an account, we can help gather the necessary information through email or on the phone. We can also accept it through the drive-thru window. Actually, the entire process can be completed through the drive-thru, including signing necessary papers and cards.
Cards on the spot
With your new bank account set up and secure, we’ll have your new account rolling in record time, and that begins with our instant-issue debit cards. This is such an exciting service we’re able to offer our customers. Whether you’re a brand new customer or, later, if your card is lost, damaged or compromised, we can print a new debit card instantly, and it’s good for permanent use.
For personal accounts, we offer three debit card designs: our standard grey card, Coach Bear Bryant or Houndstooth.
With your new debit card in hand, we’ll help you order your checks. Call us any time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and speak to a real person, not an automated system, or you can order checks anytime, 24 hours a day, through the convenience of our online banking system.
Complete the switch
With these tasks done, you’re part of the Bryant Bank family. You’re contributing to your local economy and will be cared for by a team that’s dedicated to your success.
All that remains are a few final points:
- Switch your direct deposits and your standing, automatic debits to your new account.
- Let any outstanding checks or residual charges clear your old account.
- Close your old account and collect any remaining balance.
One final score
For the very best in convenience, explore all of our online banking options at bryantbank.com. From our mobile app and online bill pay to eStatements and much more, we offer many great ways to manage your money from anywhere.
To make the process even easier, download the Personal or Business Banking Switch Kit today!