We Care About Our Community and Their Needs
Bryant Bank Community Room at our Downtown Tuscaloosa Branch
The Bryant Bank Community Room at our Downtown Tuscaloosa office was established as a professional space for nonprofit organizations and for our Bryant Bank family. This state-of-the-art room houses some of the latest technology and presentation aids available and is the perfect space to hold meetings and accomplish great work at no cost.
Community Room Features
- High-speed internet services through a convenient Wi-Fi service
- Conference call capabilities
- Two (2) Projectors with HDMI and VGA wall plate inputs as well as wireless presentation
- Two (2) 55’’ televisions
- One (1) 75’’ television
- TV and Projector can choose between the following sources with the ability to have a different source on each display:
- Local computer
- Apple TV
- Renter’s personal device
- Cable television
- Wall-mounted control panel with simple touch controls for display operation and volume controls
- Overhead speakers throughout the room that include audio sources for auxiliary connections, video from television or projectors, as well as a lapel microphone and handheld microphone.
- With these features, the community room has the opportunity to be configured in three different layouts.
- Meeting tables and chairs that are easy to move
- Adjacent kitchen with a pass-through window and ice maker. The community room kitchen also includes access to a refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave.
With 1,120 square feet of available space, our guests have three options when it comes to configuring the room for the meeting. The space includes a divider wall to allow for customization and to accommodate smaller and larger events. At this time, it will be the responsibility of the organization using the room to setup and break down. Bryant Bankers will assist if our staffing allows. Tables and chairs are available in a closet near the community room.
Room Restrictions and Guidelines
- The community room is available to not-for-profit organizations and Bryant Bank customers, which includes individuals and business entities.
- Parking signage must be obeyed. Events with more than 15 participants may need to park in nearby street parking or at the Tuscaloosa Intermodal Facility, located three blocks away.
- The community room is generally available from 8 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday. It is possible to host a function outside of these hours and days but it must be approved by Bryant Bank.
- For safety and security reasons, Bryant Bank Community Rooms cannot be reserved for events that invite or advertise to the general public. At times, some special occasions may be approved.
- Priority is given when the intended use is for educational, business meetings, and training purposes, and not social events.
- Each group or individual using the room accepts responsibility for leaving the Community Room the way they found it. For example, if food is brought in, they must remove all trash and other items when they leave. If the room incurs any damage or is not left clean, user is subject to a $250 fee.
- Alcohol is discouraged on Bank premises. If the event requires alcohol, prior approval is needed. There are no utensils, dishes, pans, or coffee makers available for use.
- Bryant Bank reserves the right to decline use of the community room and is conditioned upon the approval of the Bryant Bank branch manager managing the location housing the community room. When reservation request forms are submitted, it is not a guarantee or confirmation of the reservation.
- If required, Bryant Bank will provide the entity or organization renting the community room with a code to the building to get in outside of normal business hours.
- The use of the balcony will be limited to when a Bryant Bank representative is present and/or on-site.
For questions about reserving the Bryant Bank Downtown Tuscaloosa community room, please contact us by calling 205-710-6100.