- Ï�Bryant Bank Expands Financial Services into Orange Beach
- Bryant Bank Awards Scholarships to Shelby County High School Students
- Bryant Bank Awards Scholarships to Ten Bryant High School Seniors (2016)
- Bryant Bank Board Member to be Inducted into 2016 Civic Hall of Fame
- Bryant Bank Breaks Ground on New Downtown Huntsville Location
- Bryant Bank Congratulates 2016 Pillars of West Alabama
- Bryant Bank Director selected as President Pro Tempore of the University of Alabama Board of Trustees
- Bryant Bank Donates $25,000 to the Rise School of Huntsville
- Bryant Bank Donates $50,000 to Boys & Girls Clubs of North Alabama
- Bryant Bank Huntsville Team Contributes $100,000 to UAH RISE School
- Bryant Bank providing $3 million gift for UAH nursing scholarship
- Bryant Banker Patrick Hamner Honored with United in Service Award
- Bryant Banker wins inaugural Chamber Ambassador Award
- Bryant Bankers raise over $4,000 for The American Heart Association
- Daphne Bryant Bankers Spread Christmas Cheer
- Merry Christmas from Bryant Bank
- Tuscaloosa Bryant Bankers participate in the Alberta Angels Program
NOTICE OF EXPIRATION
OF THE TEMPORARY FULL FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NONINTEREST-BEARING TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
By operation of federal law, beginning January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a noninterest-bearing transaction account, including an Interest on Lawyer Trust Account (“IOLTA”), will no longer receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage (which is described below) by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Beginning January 1, 2013, all of a depositor's accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.
For more information about FDIC insurance coverage of noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, visit http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/unlimited/expiration.html
NOTICE OF CHANGES
IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE
COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
All funds in a “noninterest-bearing transaction account” are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC’s general deposit insurance rules.
The term “noninterest-bearing transaction account” includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pays no interest. It also includes Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (“IOLTAs”). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts and money-market deposit accounts.
For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.