Inside Bryant Bank
Deposit Operations Specialist
There is currently a Deposit Operations Specialist position open in the Birmingham Area.
Please view below for job requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or 2-3 years related experience
- Provide quality, accurate and timely customer service in daily process of financial transactions in an operational environment related to CD/IRA product support
- Ability to handle extremely complex issues and possess current knowledge of IRS regulations relating to Individual Retirement Accounts.
- Jack Henry/Silverlake experience a plus
- Ability to perform operational functions which may include reconciling, data entry functions, document review
- Ability to perform inquiry and maintenance functions on Deposit and Retirement systems within banking laws and regulations
- Proficient knowledge of a variety of systems related to the Deposit Operation functions to include banking laws and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and communicating information accurately and effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including the ability to use electronic mail systems, internet and Microsoft Office products
- Additional duties as assigned
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled