Bryant Bank lobbies are now open! As always, we are committed to putting care into action for our customers and will continue to work with you during this time. As we open our lobby doors, please be mindful of the following:
- Our employees who have been vaccinated will not be required to wear a mask.
- If you have not yet been vaccinated, please keep 6 feet between you and those around you.
Thank you for your understanding during this time as we welcome everyone back safely!
To contact a local Bryant Bank office, please call 1-855-4BRYANT.
Establishing Deposit Alerts via Online Banking
Establishing deposit alerts within your online banking account will help minimize extra traffic to the online banking site and is a great way to be notified when your payment is received. To do this, log into your online banking and select the account that will receive your payment. Then, select Alert preferences and follow the prompts to establish a Transaction alert.
Options for Depositing a Check with Bryant Bank
In addition to depositing your checks through the drive-thru, customers also have the option to deposit checks through the mobile banking app (select Deposit checks from the menu) as well as through Bryant Bank’s ATMs.
Protect Yourself From Fraud
If you receive a suspicious email or test message, please don’t respond, click on links, or open attachments. If a Bryant Banker reaches out to you by phone and you are not confident in who you’re speaking with, please hang up the phone and call us back.
How We’re Handling COVID-19
These are the extra steps we have taken to keep you, your family, and our bankers safe.
- Utilizing our drive-thru lanes or digital banking offerings is still encouraged
- Each office has enhanced their cleaning and sanitizing efforts and will ensure extra cleaning of spaces used for a meeting
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout each location
How We’re Handling COVID-19
We will continue to offer many contactless banking options:
- Bryant Bank drive-thrus
- Our SmartATMS allow you to deposit cash and checks
- Deposit a check through your mobile app
- Submit travel notices and control your debit card or report a lost or stolen through Card Management, located in your online banking
- Pay a bill with our online banking bill pay service
As we continue to monitor information from Alabama Department of Public Health, WHO, and the CDC, and with our own preparedness, we are working diligently to provide you a safe environment to take care of your banking needs. If you have any questions at all, please contact your local Bryant Banker. You may also call 1-855-4BRYANT.
To Update Contact Information
(via the Mobile App and Desktop)
As we work diligently to keep our customers informed, it’s important to have current contact information on file. To ensure we can reach you by email with important COVID-19 updates, please verify your contact information through Bryant Bank Online or the Mobile Banking app by taking these steps:
- Log in to your online banking account via the mobile app or on a desktop.
- From the home screen, select Menu > Your Name (or My Profile in some cases) > Settings.
- To update contact information, select your name at the top of the Settings screen.
- Under Contact info within the Profile screen, select edit next to your email address to provide an updated email address.
- This is where you can also update a phone number and physical address.
COVID-19 Ransomware Attack Awareness
A new ransomware campaign is targeting the government and healthcare sectors. It manifests as an email posing as a COVID-19 meeting invitation. As we continue to experience challenges during this time, it is important to be alert and cautious before clicking on any emails that you do not recognize. Be aware that the current state of crisis presents new opportunities for exploitation. If you are unsure of an email, confirm with the sender by another channel. It’s important not to forward the email that you are questioning as well.