Our lobbies are now open by appointment only. Please call your Bryant Banker to schedule an appointment today. We encourage you to still utilize our drive-thru lanes for all of your banking needs. If you need to access your safe deposit box, please contact your local Bryant Banker for an appointment. As always, we are committed to putting care into action for our customers and will work with you side-by-side during this time. All customers entering our lobbies will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, please let your Bryant Banker know so that we can provide you a disposable mask. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For more information, please call 1-855-4BRYANT
Doing Good in the Challenging Times
We greatly appreciate the trust you have placed in Bryant Bank and care deeply about your safety which is why we are communicating with you out of an abundance of caution.
Below you will find information about COVID-19, precautionary steps that we are taking to keep customers, bankers, community members, and our locations healthy and safe while the novel coronavirus impacts the United States and beyond.
How We’re Handling COVID-19
These are the extra steps we have taken to keep you, your family, and our bankers safe.
- Each office has identified a max capacity
- Once you arrive for your appointment, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until your Bryant Banker is available or until a customer exits the building if capacity has been reached
- Utilizing our drive-thru lanes or digital banking offerings is still encouraged
- All bankers have been provided face coverings and will wear them when interacting with you and their co-workers
- Face coverings are required for customers
- Each office has enhanced their cleaning and sanitizing efforts and will ensure extra cleaning of spaces used for a meeting
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout each location
- Protective shields have been installed at teller lines and at many banker desks
- Floor decals and signage will be displayed to help provide visual cues and reminders to assist with the CDC-recommended 6-foot distancing.
We will continue to offer many contactless banking options:
- Bryant Bank drive-thrus
- Our SmartATMS allow you to deposit cash and checks
- Deposit a check through your mobile app
- Submit travel notices and control your debit card or report a lost or stolen through Card Management, located in your online banking
- Pay a bill with our online banking bill pay service
As we continue to gather information from Alabama Department of Public Health, WHO, and the CDC, and with our own preparedness, we are working diligently to provide you a safe environment to take care of your banking needs. If you have any questions at all, please contact your local Bryant Banker. You may also call 1-855-4BRYANT.
Lobbies Open By Appointment Only
We’re open for appointments, however, we encourage you to use our drive-thru and digital banking services for your banking needs.
To Update Contact Information (via the Mobile App and Desktop)
As we work diligently to keep our customers informed, it’s important to have current contact information on file. To ensure we can reach you by email with important COVID-19 updates, please verify your contact information through Bryant Bank Online or the Mobile Banking app by taking these steps:
- Log in to your online banking account via the mobile app or on a desktop.
- From the home screen, select Menu > Your Name (or My Profile in some cases) > Settings.
- To update contact information, select your name at the top of the Settings screen.
- Under Contact info within the Profile screen, select edit next to your email address to provide an updated email address.
- This is where you can also update a phone number and physical address.
COVID-19 Ransomware Attack Awareness
A new ransomware campaign is targeting the government and healthcare sectors. It manifests as an email posing as a COVID-19 meeting invitation. As we continue to experience challenges during this time, it is important to be alert and cautious before clicking on any emails that you do not recognize. Be aware that the current state of crisis presents new opportunities for exploitation. If you are unsure of an email, confirm with the sender by another channel. It’s important not to forward the email that you are questioning as well.