Our lobbies are open by appointment only. Please call your Bryant Banker to schedule an appointment today. We encourage you to still utilize our drive-thru lanes for all of your banking needs. If you need to access your safe deposit box, please contact your local Bryant Banker for an appointment. As always, we are committed to putting care into action for our customers and will work with you during this time. All customers entering our lobbies will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, please let your Bryant Banker know so that we can provide you a disposable mask. Thank you!
For more information, please call 1-855-4BRYANT
ECONOMIC IMPACT PAYMENTS UPDATE:
We are happy to inform our customers that the Treasury Department and IRS provided new information on the Economic Impact Payments (EIPs) to individuals and families. During this second round of payments, most people will get theirs automatically. Please
click here to view the press release for more details.
The direct deposit payments will be arriving January 4, 2021. If you received a check during the first round of EIPs, those will begin to be mailed on Wednesday, December 30th.
Bryant Bank receives ACH (direct deposits) from the Federal Reserve a few times per day. Typically, these EIPs will be reflected on your account either early morning, mid-afternoon, or in the evening – if they have an effective date of that day.
JAN. 5 UPDATE: The Internal Revenue Service announced that the Get My Payments portal—available in English and Spanish—is now live for individuals to log on and view the status of their economic impact payment. Additionally, as a result of an Internal Revenue Service error, some individuals who were expected to receive their economic impact payments through ACH transactions (direct deposit) will receive payments via paper check or may have to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit when filing taxes.
For more information or to check the status of your EIP,
please click here.
Establishing Deposit Alerts via Online Banking
Establishing deposit alerts within your online banking account will help minimize extra traffic to the online banking site and is a great way to be notified when your payment is received. To do this, log into your online banking and select the account that will receive your payment. Then, select Alert preferences and follow the prompts to establish a Transaction alert.
Options for Depositing a Check with Bryant Bank
In addition to depositing your checks through the drive-thru, customers also have the option to deposit checks through the mobile banking app (select Deposit checks from the menu) as well as through Bryant Bank’s ATMs.
Protect Yourself From Fraud
If you receive a suspicious email or test message, please don’t respond, click on links, or open attachments. If a Bryant Banker reaches out to you by phone and you are not confident in who you’re speaking with, please hang up the phone and call us back.
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM – ROUND 2 UPDATE:
Congress has passed another round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding. Businesses will have the opportunity to apply again for another PPP loan for up to $2 million.
The “second draw” of PPP loans is once again forgivable, meaning your business gets to keep the money without paying it back, as long as you use it to keep paying employees (or other qualified expenses).
At Bryant Bank, we’ve already helped hundreds of small businesses and non-profits in Alabama to secure PPP loans, and our lenders are actively preparing to help you with yours once again.
HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW:
The rules for this second round of PPP funding are slightly different than the first time around and continue to evolve.
- You must have fewer than 300 employees.
- You must have been in business prior to Feb. 15, 2020.
- You must have used all of your previous PPP loan, if you received one.
- Your gross income must have declined by 25% or more in any quarter of 2020 compared to 2019. This doesn’t count any funds you received from PPP loans or other COVID relief programs.
- You can get up to your average monthly payroll in 2019, multiplied by 2.5 times. (For example if your monthly payroll cost averaged $50,000, you could apply for $125,000).
- No loan can exceed $2 million.
HOW TO APPLY:
At Bryant Bank, we are waiting for further guidance and direction from the Small Business Administration before we begin to process the next round of loan applications. We will continue to update our website as more information becomes available.
If you have any questions at all regarding the Paycheck Protection Program at this time, please reach out to your local Bryant Banker.
Lobbies Open By Appointment Only
We’re open for appointments, however, we encourage you to use our drive-thru and digital banking services for your banking needs.
How We’re Handling COVID-19
These are the extra steps we have taken to keep you, your family, and our bankers safe.
- Each office has identified a max capacity
- Once you arrive for your appointment, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until your Bryant Banker is available or until a customer exits the building if capacity has been reached
- Utilizing our drive-thru lanes or digital banking offerings is still encouraged
- All bankers have been provided face coverings and will wear them when interacting with you and their co-workers
- Face coverings are required for customers
- Each office has enhanced their cleaning and sanitizing efforts and will ensure extra cleaning of spaces used for a meeting
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout each location
- Protective shields have been installed at teller lines and at many banker desks
- Floor decals and signage will be displayed to help provide visual cues and reminders to assist with the CDC-recommended 6-foot distancing.
How We’re Handling COVID-19
We will continue to offer many contactless banking options:
- Bryant Bank drive-thrus
- Our SmartATMS allow you to deposit cash and checks
- Deposit a check through your mobile app
- Submit travel notices and control your debit card or report a lost or stolen through Card Management, located in your online banking
- Pay a bill with our online banking bill pay service
As we continue to monitor information from Alabama Department of Public Health, WHO, and the CDC, and with our own preparedness, we are working diligently to provide you a safe environment to take care of your banking needs. If you have any questions at all, please contact your local Bryant Banker. You may also call 1-855-4BRYANT.
To Update Contact Information
(via the Mobile App and Desktop)
As we work diligently to keep our customers informed, it’s important to have current contact information on file. To ensure we can reach you by email with important COVID-19 updates, please verify your contact information through Bryant Bank Online or the Mobile Banking app by taking these steps:
- Log in to your online banking account via the mobile app or on a desktop.
- From the home screen, select Menu > Your Name (or My Profile in some cases) > Settings.
- To update contact information, select your name at the top of the Settings screen.
- Under Contact info within the Profile screen, select edit next to your email address to provide an updated email address.
- This is where you can also update a phone number and physical address.
COVID-19 Ransomware Attack Awareness
A new ransomware campaign is targeting the government and healthcare sectors. It manifests as an email posing as a COVID-19 meeting invitation. As we continue to experience challenges during this time, it is important to be alert and cautious before clicking on any emails that you do not recognize. Be aware that the current state of crisis presents new opportunities for exploitation. If you are unsure of an email, confirm with the sender by another channel. It’s important not to forward the email that you are questioning as well.