Business Credit Cards
or Call 1-888-295-5540 for information about your credit card.
Business Edition® Visa® Card
The Business Edition® Visa® Credit Card offers many benefits, such as low rates, no annual fee*, and online access to view transactions and track business expenses.
Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute Rewards℠
The Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute RewardsSM allows you to earn points with every dollar in qualifying purchases.† Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, even cash back in the form of a credit to your account.
ALL OF OUR BUSINESS CARDS COME WITH THESE GREAT BENEFITS
- FREE 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS for managing your account. View transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up alerts, and more.1
- FREE MANAGEMENT REPORTS to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
- ADDED SECURITY with fraud protection, extended warranties, travel accident insurance and identity theft protection.2
Report a lost / stolen Credit Card
To report a lost / stolen Credit Card issued prior to June 2014, please call the following number that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To report a lost / stolen Credit Card issued on or after June 2014 through First Bankcard, please call the following number that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
First Bankcard® reserves the right to change the account terms should your credit profile change or for other reasons described in the Summary of Credit Terms. Required minimum payments may be allocated to the lower APRs first. Payments in excess of the required minimum payment will generally be applied to balances with highest APRs first. All changes in terms will be subject to requirements of applicable law. Offer applies to new accounts only.
* For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms.
Ɨ See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.
1 Only a Program Administrator or Authorized Company Representative, as applicable, can enroll your Company’s Business Credit Card online.
2 Complete details including restrictions, limitations and exclusions will be available when you become a Cardmember.
©2014 Visa® Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Business Edition® is a federally registered service mark owned by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.