- Bryant Bank Awards Scholarships to Shelby County High School Students
- Bryant Bank Donates $25,000 to the Rise School of Huntsville
- Bryant Banker wins inaugural Chamber Ambassador Award
- Bryant Bankers raise over $4,000 for The American Heart Association
- Daphne Bryant Bankers Spread Christmas Cheer
- Merry Christmas from Bryant Bank
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING OR CHANGING AN ACCOUNT WITH Bryant Bank
Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities.
What this means to you: when you open an account or change an existing account, we will ask each person for their name, physical address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify them. We will ask to see each personís driverís license and other identifying documents and copy or record information from each of them.