How To Move Accounts
How to Switch to the Unbeatable Service of Bryant Bank
You are just a few clicks away from enjoying the best banking service you have ever experienced. Follow these easy steps to switch to Bryant Bank.
- Select the Bryant Bank account that best meets your needs. Choose from our list of Personal Accounts or Business Accounts.
- Complete a Personal Banking Switch Kit or Business Banking Switch Kit form. These forms will help you know that you have all of the necessary information to make sure that we can set up your new account quickly and accurately.
- You can open an account at Bryant Bank either of two easy ways.
- Stop by one of our convenient offices. We would love to meet you.
- Complete an online application.
- Stop using your old account, but keep it open until all of the outstanding checks have cleared and any direct deposits or automatic payments have been changed to your new account. It could take several days for all outstanding items to clear. In the mean time, go ahead and destroy any unused checks, ATM cards, and deposit slips.
- Transfer any payroll direct deposits. Click here to download a form.
- Transfer any automatic payments. Click here to download a form.
- Close your old checking account. Click here to download a form.